A general approach to handling missing values in Procrustes analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juliet Shaffer, 1991. "Probability of directional errors with disordinal (qualitative) interaction," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 29-38, March.
- Su Xiaogang & Zhou Tianni & Yan Xin & Fan Juanjuan & Yang Song, 2008. "Interaction Trees with Censored Survival Data," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Dehejia, Rajeev H., 2005. "Program evaluation as a decision problem," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 141-173.
- Elise Dusseldorp & Jacqueline Meulman, 2004. "The regression trunk approach to discover treatment covariate interaction," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 355-374, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kohei Adachi, 2013. "Generalized joint Procrustes analysis," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(6), pages 2449-2464, December.
- Michel Velden & Yoshio Takane, 2012. "Generalized canonical correlation analysis with missing values," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 551-571, September.
- Albers, C.J. & Critchley, F. & Gower, J.C., 2011. "Applications of quadratic minimisation problems in statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 714-722, March.
More about this item
KeywordsProcrustes analysis; Missing value estimation; Constrained optimisation; 65F30;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:4:y:2010:i:4:p:223-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .