A homogeneity test for bivariate random variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baringhaus, L. & Franz, C., 2004. "On a new multivariate two-sample test," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 190-206, January.
- L. Baringhaus & N. Henze, 1988. "A consistent test for multivariate normality based on the empirical characteristic function," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 339-348, December.
- Jiménez Gamero, M.D. & Muñoz García, J. & Pino Mejías, R., 2005. "Testing goodness of fit for the distribution of errors in multivariate linear models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 301-322, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alba Fernández, M.V. & Jiménez Gamero, M.D. & Castillo Gutiérrez, S., 2014. "Approximating a class of goodness-of-fit test statistics," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 24-38.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Alba-Fernández, M.V. & Jodrá, P. & Barranco-Chamorro, I., 2015. "An approximation to the null distribution of a class of Cramér–von Mises statistics," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 258-272.
More about this item
KeywordsHomogeneity; Bivariate populations; Empirical characteristic function; Quadratic Powell–Sabin splines; Quadratic Taylor approximation; Bootstrap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:24:y:2009:i:3:p:513-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .