Testing goodness of fit for the distribution of errors in multivariate linear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Yanqin, 1998. "Goodness-Of-Fit Tests Based On Kernel Density Estimators With Fixed Smoothing Parameters," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 604-621, October.
- Hall, Peter, 1984. "Central limit theorem for integrated square error of multivariate nonparametric density estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Fan, Yanqin, 1994. "Testing the Goodness of Fit of a Parametric Density Function by Kernel Method," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 316-356, June.
- Welsh, A. H., 1984. "A note on scale estimates based on the empirical characteristic function and their application to test for normality," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 345-348, December.
- L. Baringhaus & N. Henze, 1988. "A consistent test for multivariate normality based on the empirical characteristic function," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 339-348, December.
- Jushan Bai, 2003. "Testing Parametric Conditional Distributions of Dynamic Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 531-549, August.
- Epps, T. W., 1999. "Limiting behavior of the ICF test for normality under Gram-Charlier alternatives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 175-184, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meintanis, Simos G. & Ngatchou-Wandji, Joseph & Taufer, Emanuele, 2015. "Goodness-of-fit tests for multivariate stable distributions based on the empirical characteristic function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 171-192.
- V. Alba Fernández & D. Barrera Rosillo & M. Ibáñez Pérez & M. Jiménez Gamero, 2009. "A homogeneity test for bivariate random variables," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 513-531, August.
- Heuchenne, Cédric & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2010. "Goodness-of-fit tests for the error distribution in nonparametric regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1942-1951, August.
More about this item
KeywordsLinear models Distribution of errors Goodness-of-fit Residuals Characteristic function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:95:y:2005:i:2:p:301-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .