Use of Representative Climate Futures in impact and adaptation assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Watterson, 2012. "Understanding and partitioning future climates for Australian regions from CMIP3 using ocean warming indices," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 903-922, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Mendlik & Andreas Gobiet, 2016. "Selecting climate simulations for impact studies based on multivariate patterns of climate change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 135(3), pages 381-393, April.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:360:y:2017:i:c:p:343-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nayruti Trivedi & Murali Venkatraman & Clement Chu & Ivan Cole, 2014. "Effect of climate change on corrosion rates of structures in Australia," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 133-146, May.
- R. Darbyshire & P. Measham & I. Goodwin, 2016. "A crop and cultivar-specific approach to assess future winter chill risk for fruit and nut trees," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 541-556, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:115:y:2012:i:3:p:433-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.