Two-warehouse production model for deteriorating inventory items with stock-dependent demand under inflation over a random planning horizon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray, J. & Chaudhuri, K. S., 1997. "An EOQ model with stock-dependent demand, shortage, inflation and time discounting," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 171-180, November.
- Moon, Ilkyeong & Lee, Suyeon, 2000. "The effects of inflation and time-value of money on an economic order quantity model with a random product life cycle," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 588-601, September.
- Jaber, M.Y. & Goyal, S.K. & Imran, M., 2008. "Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality subject to learning effects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 143-150, September.
- Yang, Hui-Ling, 2004. "Two-warehouse inventory models for deteriorating items with shortages under inflation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 344-356, September.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice, 2001. "Economic lot sizing with learning and continuous time discounting: Is it significant?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 135-143, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janssen, Larissa & Claus, Thorsten & Sauer, Jürgen, 2016. "Literature review of deteriorating inventory models by key topics from 2012 to 2015," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 86-112.
- A. K. Manna & B. Das & J. K. Dey & S. K. Mondal, 0. "An EPQ model with promotional demand in random planning horizon: population varying genetic algorithm approach," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:7:d:10.1007_s10845-016-1195-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTwo-warehouse; Stock-dependent demand; Learning effect; Inflation and time value of money; Random planning horizon; Hybrid genetic algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:20:y:2012:i:2:p:251-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.