An EOQ model for perishable products with discounted selling price and stock dependent demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pal, S. & Goswami, A. & Chaudhuri, K. S., 1993. "A deterministic inventory model for deteriorating items with stock-dependent demand rate," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 291-299, November.
- Goyal, S. K. & Giri, B. C., 2001. "Recent trends in modeling of deteriorating inventory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 1-16, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ladislav Lukáš & Miroslav Plevný, 2016. "Using entropy for quantitative measurement of operational complexity of supplier–customer system: case studies," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(2), pages 371-387, June.
- József Vörös, 2013. "Economic order and production quantity models without constraint on the percentage of defective items," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(4), pages 867-885, December.
- Saha, S. & Goyal, S.K., 2015. "Supply chain coordination contracts with inventory level and retail price dependent demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 140-152.
- Panda, S. & Saha, S. & Goyal, S.K., 2013. "Dilemma of rented warehouse and shelf for inventory systems with displayed stock level dependent demand," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 452-462.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory; Stock dependent demand; Discounted selling price; Deterioration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:17:y:2009:i:1:p:31-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.