Information, Rational Expectations and Network Equilibria--An Analytical Perspective for Route Guidance Systems
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmerink, Richard H. M. & Verhoef, Erik T. & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1998. "Information policy in road transport with elastic demand: Some welfare economic considerations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 71-95, January.
- Kobayashi, Kiyoshi & Do, Myungsik, 2005. "The informational impacts of congestion tolls upon route traffic demands," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 651-670.
- Lindsey, Robin & Daniel, Terry & Gisches, Eyran & Rapoport, Amnon, 2014. "Pre-trip information and route-choice decisions with stochastic travel conditions: Theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 187-207.
- André de Palma & Robin Lindsey & Nathalie Picard, 2012.
"Risk Aversion, the Value of Information, and Traffic Equilibrium,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(1), pages 1-26, February.
- André De Palma & Robin Lindsey & Nathalie Picard, 2008. "Risk aversion, the value of information and traffic equilibrium," Working Papers hal-00349492, HAL.
- Rapoport, Amnon & Gisches, Eyran J. & Daniel, Terry & Lindsey, Robin, 2014. "Pre-trip information and route-choice decisions with stochastic travel conditions: Experiment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 154-172.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:28:y:1994:i:4:p:369-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .