Measuring Industry Importance: An Australian Application
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- W Buhr & M Köppel, 1986.
"Regional investment functions of material infrastructure: theoretical issues and selected empirical case studies,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(4), pages 491-509, April.
- W Buhr & M KÃ¶ppel, 1986. "Regional Investment Functions of Material Infrastructure: Theoretical Issues and Selected Empirical Case Studies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(4), pages 491-509, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbas Valadkhani, 2003. "How Many Jobs Were Lost With the Collapse of Ansett?," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 137, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 2003. "Environmentally important paths, linkages and key sectors in the Australian economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-34, March.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Lima & Ferran Sancho, 2013. "Are There Key Sectors? An Appraisal Using Applied General Equilibrium," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2,3), pages 111-129, Winter.
- Alejandro CARDENETE & Patricia FUENTES SAGUAR & Clemente POLO, "undated". "Energy System and CO2 emissions: a SAM Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800022, EcoMod.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2004.
"Measuring Contributions To The Australian Economy: The Benefits Of A Fast-Growing Motor Vehicle And Parts Industry,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 23(1), pages 73-87, March.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2003. "Measuring Contributions to the Australian Economy: The Benefits of a Fast-Growing Motor Vehicle and Parts Industry," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-138, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Honghao Ren & Henk Folmer & Arno Vlist, 2014. "What role does the real estate–construction sector play in China’s regional economy?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 839-857.
- João Carlos Lopes, 2011. "High Employment Generating Industries in Portugal. An Input-Output Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/24, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Ian P.Cassar, 2017. "Assessing structural change in the Maltese economy via the application of a hypothetical extraction analysis," CBM Working Papers WP/01/2017, Central Bank of Malta.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:27:y:1993:i:2:p:175-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .