Telephone Calls and Communication Barriers: The Case of the Netherlands
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Gopal, Sucharita, 1994. "Artificial Neural Networks. A New Approach to Modelling Interregional Telecommunication Flows," MPRA Paper 77822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruinsma, F. & Rietveld, P., 1993. "Infrastructure and metropolitan development : a European comparison," Serie Research Memoranda 0009, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Guldmann, Jean-Michel, 1998. "Intersectoral point-to-point telecommunication flows: theoretical framework and empirical results," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 585-609, September.
- Batten, David & Fischer, Manfred M., 1992.
"Two Alternative Macro-Based Approaches to Model Telecommunication Traffic,"
78269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batten, D. & Fischer, M.M., 1992. "Two Alternative Macro-Based Approaches to Model Telecommunication Traffic," Papers 1992c, Umea - Center for Regional Science.
- Juan Alcacer & Paul Ingram, 2008. "Spanning the Institutional Abyss: The Intergovernmental Network and the Governance of Foreign Direct Investment," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-045, Harvard Business School.
- Rietveld, Piet, 1999. "Obstacles to openess of border regions in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa356, European Regional Science Association.
- Richard Pomfret & Markus Lampe & Florian Ploeckl, 2014. "Spanning the Globe: The Rise of Global Communications Systems and the First Globalisation," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 54(3), pages 242-261, November.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Essletzbichler, Jürgen & Gassler, Helmut & Trichtl, Gerhard, 1992. "Telephone Communication Patterns in Austria A Comparison of the IPFP based Graph-Theoretic and the Intramax Approaches," MPRA Paper 77826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:24:y:1990:i:4:p:307-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.