Contrast-based information criterion for ergodic diffusion processes from discrete observations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandros Beskos & Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Gareth O. Roberts & Paul Fearnhead, 2006. "Exact and computationally efficient likelihood-based estimation for discretely observed diffusion processes (with discussion)," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 333-382.
- Masayuki Uchida & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2001. "Information Criteria in Model Selection for Mixing Processes," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 73-98, January.
- Nobuo Inagaki & Yosihiko Ogata, 1975. "The weak convergence of likelihood ratio random fields and its applications," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 27(1), pages 391-419, December.
- Yoshida, Nakahiro, 1992. "Estimation for diffusion processes from discrete observation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 220-242, May.
- Masayuki Uchida & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "Information Criteria for Small Diffusions via the Theory of Malliavin–Watanabe," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 35-67, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kengo Kamatani & Masayuki Uchida, 2015. "Hybrid multi-step estimators for stochastic differential equations based on sampled data," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 177-204, July.
- Takayuki Fujii & Masayuki Uchida, 2014. "AIC type statistics for discretely observed ergodic diffusion processes," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 267-282, October.
- Yoshida, Nakahiro, 2013. "Martingale expansion in mixed normal limit," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 887-933.
- Masayuki Uchida & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2014. "Adaptive Bayes type estimators of ergodic diffusion processes from discrete observations," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 181-219, July.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:5:y:2018:i:c:p:171-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uchida, Masayuki & Yoshida, Nakahiro, 2013. "Quasi likelihood analysis of volatility and nondegeneracy of statistical random field," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(7), pages 2851-2876.
More about this item
KeywordsAkaike’s information criteria; Model selection; Malliavin calculus; Maximum contrast estimator; Large deviation inequality; Discrete time observation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:62:y:2010:i:1:p:161-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.