Contrast-based information criterion for ergodic diffusion processes from discrete observations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 62 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexandros Beskos & Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Gareth O. Roberts & Paul Fearnhead, 2006. "Exact and computationally efficient likelihood-based estimation for discretely observed diffusion processes (with discussion)," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 333-382.
- Masayuki Uchida & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2001. "Information Criteria in Model Selection for Mixing Processes," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 73-98, January.
- Yoshida, Nakahiro, 1992. "Estimation for diffusion processes from discrete observation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 220-242, May.
- Nobuo Inagaki & Yosihiko Ogata, 1975. "The weak convergence of likelihood ratio random fields and its applications," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 391-419, December.
- Masayuki Uchida & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "Information Criteria for Small Diffusions via the Theory of Malliavin–Watanabe," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 35-67, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:62:y:2010:i:1:p:161-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.