Generalized partially linear mixed-effects models incorporating mismeasured covariates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ke C. & Wang Y., 2001. "Semiparametric Nonlinear Mixed-Effects Models and Their Applications," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1272-1298, December.
- Lin X. & Carroll R. J., 2001. "Semiparametric Regression for Clustered Data Using Generalized Estimating Equations," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1045-1056, September.
- X. Lin & D. Zhang, 1999. "Inference in generalized additive mixed modelsby using smoothing splines," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(2), pages 381-400.
- Pollard, David, 1991. "Asymptotics for Least Absolute Deviation Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 186-199, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:2:p:194-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:4348-4365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Nian-Sheng & Duan, Xing-De, 2014. "Bayesian influence analysis of generalized partial linear mixed models for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 86-99.
More about this item
KeywordsAIDS clinical trial; Generalized linear mixed-effects models; Linear mixed-effects model; Local linear; Local quasilikelihood; Longitudinal data; Measurement error; Penalized quasilikelihood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:61:y:2009:i:1:p:27-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .