Generalized partially linear mixed-effects models incorporating mismeasured covariates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin X. & Carroll R. J., 2001. "Semiparametric Regression for Clustered Data Using Generalized Estimating Equations," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1045-1056, September.
- X. Lin & D. Zhang, 1999. "Inference in generalized additive mixed modelsby using smoothing splines," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(2), pages 381-400.
- Ke C. & Wang Y., 2001. "Semiparametric Nonlinear Mixed-Effects Models and Their Applications," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1272-1298, December.
- Pollard, David, 1991. "Asymptotics for Least Absolute Deviation Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 186-199, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:2:p:194-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:4348-4365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Nian-Sheng & Duan, Xing-De, 2014. "Bayesian influence analysis of generalized partial linear mixed models for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 86-99.
More about this item
KeywordsAIDS clinical trial; Generalized linear mixed-effects models; Linear mixed-effects model; Local linear; Local quasilikelihood; Longitudinal data; Measurement error; Penalized quasilikelihood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:61:y:2009:i:1:p:27-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.