Weibull renewal processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gauri S. Datta & Thomas J. DiCiccio, 2001. "On expected volumes of multidimensional confidence sets associated with the usual and adjusted likelihoods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(4), pages 691-703.
- R. Mukerjee & N. Reid, 1999. "On confidence intervals associated with the usual and adjusted likelihoods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(4), pages 945-953.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:168:y:2017:i:c:p:249-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Dinh Tuan & Dijoux, Yann & Fouladirad, Mitra, 2017. "Analytical properties of an imperfect repair model and application in preventive maintenance scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(2), pages 439-453.
- Teke, S.P. & Deshmukh, S.R., 2008. "Inverse renewal thinning of Cox and renewal processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2705-2708, November.
- Leonenko, Nikolai & Scalas, Enrico & Trinh, Mailan, 2017. "The fractional non-homogeneous Poisson process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 147-156.
- Francisco Louzada & Juliana Cobre, 2012. "A multiple time scale survival model with a cure fraction," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(2), pages 355-368, June.
More about this item
KeywordsWeibull; renewal process; point process; Cox process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:46:y:1994:i:4:p:641-648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.