Oszczędzanie na starość w świetle danych Europejskiego Sondażu Społecznego - Polska na tle innych krajów
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koskela, Erkki & Viren, Matti, 1983. "Social Security and Household Saving in an International Cross Section," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 212-217, March.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1979. "Testing the Theory of Social Security and Life Cycle Accumulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 396-410, June.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Reil-Held, Anette & Schunk, Daniel, 2008. "Saving incentives, old-age provision and displacement effects: evidence from the recent German pension reform," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 295-319, November.
- Martin Feldstein, 1979. "The Effect of Social Security on Saving," NBER Working Papers 0334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin & Pellechio, Anthony, 1979. "Social Security and Household Wealth Accumulation: New Microeconometric Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(3), pages 361-368, August.
- World Bank, 2010. "World Development Indicators 2010," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4373, January.
More about this item
Keywordsoszczędzanie na starość; zabezpieczenie starości; Europejski Sondaż Społeczny;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:annals:i:28:y:2012:p:197-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michał Bernardelli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.