How do Overnight Stays React to Exchange Rate Changes?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Stettler, 2017. "How do Overnight Stays React to Exchange Rate Changes?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics, Springer;Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics, vol. 153(2), pages 123-165, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greene, William, 2007.
"Functional Form and Heterogeneity in Models for Count Data,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics,
now publishers, vol. 1(2), pages 113-218, August.
- William Greene, 2007. "Functional Form and Heterogeneity in Models for Count Data," Working Papers 07-9, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Dani Rodrik, 2008. "The Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 39(2 (Fall)), pages 365-439.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Virginia Di Nino, 2006.
"Euros and Zeros: The Common Currency Effect on Trade in New Goods,"
NBER Working Papers
12673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Di Nino, Virginia, 2006. "Euros and Zeros: The Common Currency Effect on Trade in New Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 5973, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin Virginia Di Nino, 2006. "Euros and zeros: The common currency effect on trade in new goods," IHEID Working Papers 21-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 31 Oct 2006.
- Giovanni Ferro Luzzi & Yves Fl¸ckiger, 2003. "An Econometric Estimation Of The Demand For Tourism: The Case Of Switzerland," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 289-303, October.
- Entorf, Horst, 1997. "Random walks with drifts: Nonsense regression and spurious fixed-effect estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 287-296, October.
- Guillaume Chevillon & Xavier Timbeau, 2006.
"L'impact du taux de change sur le tourisme en France,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 98(3), pages 167-181.
- Guillaume Chevillon & Xavier Timbeau, 2006. "L’impact du taux de change sur le tourisme en France," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1743, Sciences Po.
- Yngve Abrahamsen & Banu Simmons-Süer, 2011. "Die Wechselkursabhängigkeit der Schweizer Wirtschaft," KOF Analysen, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich, vol. 5(1), pages 61-74, March.
- Nicolas Berman & Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer, 2012. "How do Different Exporters React to Exchange Rate Changes?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(1), pages 437-492.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:159-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Nicolau, 2010. "Culture-sensitive tourists are more price insensitive," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 34(3), pages 181-195, August.
More about this item
KeywordsReal exchange rate; tourism; overnight stays; Swiss Franc; Switzerland;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- Z31 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Industry Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2017-ii-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.