Par-delà le "Röstigraben": l'électorat suisse partagé face à l'UE
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth F. Scheve & Matthew J. Slaughter, 1998. "What Determines Individual Trade Policy Preferences?," NBER Working Papers 6531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabrielle Antille & Marc Bacchetta & Fabrizio Carlevaro & Tobias Müller & Nicolas Schmitt, 1993. "Switzerland and the European Economic Area: A General Equilibrium Assessment of Some Measures of Integration," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 129(IV), pages 643-672, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bornstein, Nicholas & Lanz, Bruno, 2008. "Voting on the environment: Price or ideology? Evidence from Swiss referendums," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 430-440, October.
- Cadot, Olivier & Geoffard, Pierre-Yves & Suwa Eisenmann, Akiko & Verdier, Thierry, 2006. "Scared by Foreigners and their Products? Survey Evidence from France," CEPR Discussion Papers 5544, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; Switzerland; voting; integration; European Union;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2004-ii-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .