La obra agrarista de Jesús García Fernández (1928-2006)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gonzalez de Molina, Manuel, 2002. "Environmental constraints on agricultural growth in 19th century granada (Southern Spain)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 257-270, May.
More about this item
Keywords: García Fernández; University of Valladolid; agrarian geography; ecological potential; culture systems; agrarian landscapes; collectivism; landowning; Castile; Galicia; Atlantic Spain;
- N53 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:seh:journl:y:2007:i:41:m:april:p:111-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vicente Pinilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sehiaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .