Cooperation in Virtual Worlds
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greiner, Ben & Caravella, Mary & Roth, Alvin E., 2014. "Is avatar-to-avatar communication as effective as face-to-face communication? An Ultimatum Game experiment in First and Second Life," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 374-382.
- Fiedler, Marina & Haruvy, Ernan, 2009.
"The lab versus the virtual lab and virtual field--An experimental investigation of trust games with communication,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 716-724, November.
- Marina Fiedler & Ernan Haruvy, 2009. "The Lab versus the Virtual Lab and Virtual Field - An Experimental Investigation of Trust Games with Communication," Post-Print hal-00723190, HAL.
- Innocenti, Alessandro, 2017.
"Virtual reality experiments in economics,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 71-77.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2015. "Virtual reality experiments in economics," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 049, University of Siena.
More about this item
Keywords3D Virtual Worlds; Avatars; Cheap talk; CMC; Communication; Cooperation; Instant Messaging; Trust; Trustworthiness;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C99 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Other
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:61:y:2009:i:2:p:173-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.