How Does Strategy Process Influence Strategy Content? Antecedents Of Consistency Between Resource Allocation Decisions And Corporate Strategy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kerstin Fehre & Daniel Kronenwett & Hagen Lindstädt & Michael Wolff, 2016. "Lost in transaction? The transfer effect of strategic consistency," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(1), pages 101-131, April.
- repec:gam:jadmsc:v:6:y:2016:i:1:p:3:d:64250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brauer, Matthias & Heitmann, Mark, 2013. "Antecedents and temporal dynamics of strategic divergence in multinational corporations: Evidence from Europe," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 110-121.
More about this item
KeywordsConsistency; Corporate Strategy Concept; Resource Allocation Decisions;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:57:y:2005:i:4:332-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .