The Market Reaction To Stock Splits–Evidence From Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yagüe, José & Gómez-Sala, J. Carlos & Poveda-Fuentes, Francisco, 2009. "Stock split size, signaling and earnings management: Evidence from the Spanish market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 31-47.
- Cahit Adaoglu & Meziane Lasfer, 2011. "Why Do Companies Pay Stock Dividends? The Case of Bonus Distributions in an Inflationary Environment," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5-6), pages 601-627, June.
- Al-Yahyaee, Khamis Hamed, 2014. "Shareholder wealth effects of stock dividends in a unique environment," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 66-81.
- Gorkittisunthorn, Maneeporn & Jumreornvong, Seksak & Limpaphayom, Piman, 2006. "Insider ownership, bid-ask spread, and stock splits: Evidence from the Stock Exchange of Thailand," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 450-461.
More about this item
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:54:y:2002:i:3:p:270-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .