Industrial Policy and Innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Bean & James Symons, 1989. "Ten Years of Mrs. T," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1989, Volume 4, pages 13-72 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. E. Birnie & D. M. W. N. Hitchens, 1998. "Productivity and Income Per Capita Convergence in a Peripheral European Economy: The Irish Experience," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 223-234.
- David Marsden & Paul Ryan, 1990. "Institutional Aspects of Youth Employment and Training Policy in Britain," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 351-369, November.
- Daniel Jones, 1994. "The Auto Industry in Transition: From Scale to Process," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 139-150.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "British relative economic decline revisited: The role of competition," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 17-29.
- Pilat, Dirk, 1995. "Comparative productivity of Korean manufacturing, 1967-1987," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 123-144, February.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2011. "British Relative Economic Decline Revisited," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 42, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- John H. Pencavel, 2004. "The Surprising Retreat of Union Britain," NBER Chapters,in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 181-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Buigues & Alexis Jacquemin, 1989. "Strategies of Firms and Structural Environments in the Large Internal Market," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 53-67, September.
- Jeremy Waddington, 1994. "Raising Trade Union Membership Concentration, 1892–1987: The Relative Effects of Mergers and Membership Change," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 449-464, September.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:24:y:1993:i:1993-2m:p:1-69 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:97:y:1981:i:1:p:83-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.