Mitigating Systemic Spillovers from Currency Hedging
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kyuil Chung & Hail Park & Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Mitigating Systemic Spillovers from Currency Hedging," Working Papers 2012-13, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ree, Jack Joo K. & Yoon, Kyoungsoo & Park, Hail, 2015. "FX funding risks and exchange rate volatility," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 163-175.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Bat-el Berger & Hyun Song Shin, 2018. "Gauging procyclicality and financial vulnerability in Asia through the BIS banking and financial statistics," BIS Working Papers 735, Bank for International Settlements.
- Silva, Walmir & Kimura, Herbert & Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim, 2017. "An analysis of the literature on systemic financial risk: A survey," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 91-114.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2014.
"Never Say Never: Commentary on a Policymaker’s Reflections,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 62(4), pages 656-693, November.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2014. "Never Say Never: Commentary on a Policymaker’s Reflections," CEPR Discussion Papers 9802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency hedging; banking stability; exchange rate overshooting;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:221:y:2012:i:1:p:r44-r56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.