Financial Regulation, Credit Risk and Financial Stability
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiménez, Gabriel & Mencía, Javier, 2009.
"Modelling the distribution of credit losses with observable and latent factors,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 235-253, March.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Javier Mencía, 2007. "Modeling the distribution of credit losses with observable and latent factors," Working Papers 0709, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Estrada, Dairo Ayiber & Gutiérrez R., Javier, 2009.
"Supervisión y regulación del sistema financiero: modelos, implicaciones y alcances,"
Perfil de Coyuntura Económica, Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, August.
- Dairo Estrada & Javier Gutiérrez Rueda, 2008. "Supervisión Y Regulación Del Sistema Financiero:Modelos Implicaciones Y Alcances," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004543, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Dairo Estrada & Javier Gutiérrez Rueda, 2008. "Supervisión y regulación del sistema financiero: Modelos, implicaciones y alcances," Borradores de Economia 490, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Gustavo Cano, 2008. "Regulación y supervisión: La otra cara de la política monetaria," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004587, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jesús Saurina & Carlos Trucharte, 2007.
"An Assessment of Basel II Procyclicality in Mortgage Portfolios,"
Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 81-101, October.
- Jesús Saurina & Carlos Trucharte, 2007. "An assessment of Basel II procyclicality in mortgage portfolios," Working Papers 0712, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jesús Saurina, 2006.
"Credit Cycles, Credit Risk, and Prudential Regulation,"
International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(2), May.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jesús Saurina, 2005. "Credit cycles, credit risk, and prudential regulation," Working Papers 0531, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Jesus, Saurina & Gabriel, Jimenez, 2006. "Credit Cycles, Credit Risk, and Prudential Regulation," MPRA Paper 718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 2005. "Has financial development made the world riskier?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 313-369.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial regulation; systemic stability; credit risk; capital adequacy requirements; Basel II; operational risk; internal risk based models; procyclicality; endogenous risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:192:y:2005:i:1:p:118-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.