Revisiting the Convergence Hypothesis of Tourism Markets: Evidence from South Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sakiru Adebola Solarin, 2018. "Convergence hypothesis in tourism markets and activities in Taiwan," Tourism Economics, , vol. 24(8), pages 1037-1044, December.
- Lin, Zhibin & You, Kefei & Lau, Chi Keung & Demir, Ender, 2019. "Segmenting global tourism markets: A panel club convergence approach," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 165-185.
- Burcu Ozcan, 2014. "Do Tourism Markets Of Turkey Converge?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0200630, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mérida, Adrián L. & Carmona, Mónica & Congregado, Emilio & Golpe, Antonio A., 2016. "Exploring the regional distribution of tourism and the extent to which there is convergence," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 225-233.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism Markets; Convergence Hypothesis; South Africa;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:mareco:v:8:y:2014:i:1:p:77-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ncaer.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.