Does transnational terrorism reduce foreign direct investment? Business-related versus non-business-related terrorism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0079-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mazhar Yasin MUGHAL & Amar Iqbal ANWAR, 2013.
"Foreign Financial Flows and Terrorism In Developing Countries,"
2013-2014_1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Sep 2013.
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Yasin Mughal, 2013. "Foreign Financial Flows and Terrorism In Developing Countries," Working Papers hal-01885149, HAL.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta Nwachukwu, 2018.
"Fighting Terrorism: Empirics on Policy Harmonisation,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 19(3), pages 237-259, August.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2015. "Fighting Terrorism: Empirics on Policy Harmonization," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 15/024, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2015. "Fighting Terrorism: Empirics on Policy Harmonization," MPRA Paper 68314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroline T Witte & Martijn J Burger & Elena I Ianchovichina & Enrico Pennings, 2017.
"Dodging bullets: The heterogeneous effect of political violence on greenfield FDI,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(7), pages 862-892, September.
- Witte,Caroline T. & Burger,Martijn J. & Ianchovichina,Elena & Pennings,Enrico, 2016. "Dodging bullets : the heterogeneous effect of political violence on greenfield FDI," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7914, The World Bank.
- Alice Y. Ouyang & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2017. "Impact of Terrorism on Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As): Prevalence, Frequency and Intensity," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 79-106, February.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:7:y:2019:i:2:p:38-:d:228678 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4553-:d:187252 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness terrorism; foreign direct investment; non-business terrorism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:49:y:2012:i:3:p:407-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.