The Prisoner's Dilemma and Regime-Switching in the Greek-Turkish Arms Race
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chappell, Daniel, 2018. "Regime heteroskedasticity in Bitcoin: A comparison of Markov switching models," MPRA Paper 90682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:177:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0598-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- J Paul Dunne & Sam Perlo-Freeman & Ron P Smith, 2009. "Determining Military Expenditures: Arms Races and Spill-Over Effects in Cross-Section and Panel Data," Working Papers 0901, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Nadir Ocal, 2002. "Asymmetric effects of military expenditure between Turkey and Greece," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(5), pages 405-416.
- Bove Vincenzo & Gleditsch Kristian Skrede, 2011. "2010 Lewis Fry Richardson Lifetime Achievement Award: Ron P. Smith and the Economics of War and Peace," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-12, December.
- J. Paul Dunne & Sam Perlo-Freeman & Ron Smith, 2008.
"The Demand For Military Expenditure In Developing Countries: Hostility Versus Capability,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 293-302.
- J Paul Dunne & Samuel Perlo-Freeman & Ron P Smith, 2007. "The Demand for Military Expenditure in Developing Countries: Hostility versus Capability," Working Papers 0707, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Walter Gutjahr, 2006. "Interaction dynamics of two reinforcement learners," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 14(1), pages 59-86, February.
- Andreas S. Andreou & George A. Zombanakis, 2011.
"Financial Versus Human Resources In The Greek--Turkish Arms Race 10 Years On: A Forecasting Investigation Using Artificial Neural Networks,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 459-469, November.
- Zombanakis, George A. & Andreou, Andreas A., 2010. "Financial versus human Resources in the Greek - Turkish Arms Race 10 Years on: A forecasting Investigation using Artificial Neural Networks," MPRA Paper 38408, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Nov 2010.
- J Paul Dunne & Sam Perlo-Freeman & Ron P Smith, 2008. "Determining Military Expenditures: Arms Races and Spill-Over Effects in Cross-Section and Panel Data," Discussion Papers 0801, British University in Egypt, Faulty of Business Administration, Economics and Political Science.
- Andreou, Andreas S. & Zombanakis, George A., 2010. "Financial vs human resources in the Greek-Turkish arms race 10 years on," MPRA Paper 38505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elveren, Adem Yavuz & Özgür, Gökçer, 2018. "The Effect of Military Expenditures on the Profit Rates in Turkey," MPRA Paper 88848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:applec:v:48:y:2016:i:58:p:5731-5747 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasan Sahin & Onur Ozsoy, 2008. "Arms Race Between Greece And Turkey: A Markov Switching Approach," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 209-216.
- repec:kap:empiri:v:44:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10663-016-9316-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:37:y:2000:i:6:p:737-750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.