New Strategies for Inner-City Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuervo-Cazurra, Álvaro & de Holan, Pablo Martin & Sanz, Luis, 2014. "Location advantage: Emergent and guided co-evolutions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 508-515.
- Bates, Timothy & Robb, Alicia, 2008.
"Analysis of young neighborhood firms serving urban minority clients,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 139-148.
- Timothy Bates & Alicia Robb, 2008. "Analysis of Young Neighborhood Firms Serving Urban Minority Clients," Working Papers 08-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sara C. Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "A new look into the evolution of clusters literature. A bibliometric exercise," FEP Working Papers 257, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murakami, Jin, 2010. "The Transit-Oriented Global Centers for Competitiveness and Livability: State Strategies and Market Responses in Asia," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt19034785, University of California Transportation Center.
- Daniel Felsenstein & Aliza Fleischer & Adi Sidi, 1998. "Market failure and the estimation of subsidy size in a regional entrepreneurship programme," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 151-165, January.
- George Saridakis & Anne-Marie Mohammed & Sandra Sookram, 2015. "Does Crime Affect Firm Innovation? Evidence from Trinidad and Tobago," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(2), pages 1205-1215.
- Murakami, Jin, 2010. "The Transit-Oriented Global Centers for Competitiveness and Livability: State Strategies and Market Responses in Asia," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt44g9t8mj, University of California Transportation Center.
- Timothy Bates, 2006. "Alleviating the lagging performance of economically depressed communities and regions," Proceedings: Community Affairs Dept. Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jul, pages 1-16.
- Colleen Kamen & Christopher Behrer, 2012. "Navigating uncertainty and growing jobs: considering small employer firm resilience during challenging economic times," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2012-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ke Li & Chihning Chu & Derfang Hung & Chauchyun Chang & Songlin Li, 2010. "Industrial Cluster, Network And Production Value Chain: A New Framework For Industrial Development Based On Specialization And Division Of Labour," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 596-619, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ecdequ:v:11:y:1997:i:1:p:11-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .