The Problem of Culture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H BiÃ§ak & M Altinay & H Ingham & M Ingham, 2005. "Kok and bull? Lisbon, the EES and (more) enlargement," Working Papers 567016, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Wolz, Axel & Fritzsch, Jana & Reinsberg, Klaus, 2005. "The Impact of Social Capital on Farm and Household Income: Results of a Survey among Individual Farmers in Poland," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24442, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Axel Wolz & Jana Fritzsch & Klaus Reinsberg, 2006. "The Impact of Social Capital on Polish Farm Incomes: Findings of an Empirical Survey," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 85-99.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4432 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4305 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4733 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4307 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:chnrpt:v:40:y:2004:i:2:p:185-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.