Brand value impact on company economic value evaluation model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stoyu I. Ivanov & Kenneth Leong & Janis K. Zaima, 2014. "An Empirical Examination of Negative Economic Value Added Firms," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 8(1), pages 103-112.
- Doyle, Peter, 2000. "Valuing marketing's contribution," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 233-245, June.
More about this item
Keywordsevaluation of the brand value; added value of the company; intangible assets.;
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:11:y:2016:i:1:p:22-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pgsaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.