Favouritism and Inefficiency in Procurement: Evidence from Public Works in Italy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Decarolis & Cristina Giorgiantonio, 2014. "Qualificazione, aggiudicazione e subappalti nei lavori pubblici: cosa insegnano le riforme locali?," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 28-64.
- Audinga Baltrunaite & Cristina Giorgiantonio & Sauro Mocetti & Tommaso Orlando, 2018.
"Discretion and supplier selection in public procurement,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
1178, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Audinga Beltrunaite & Cristina Giorgiantonio & Sauro Mocetti & Tommaso Orlando, 2018. "Discration and Supplier Selection in Public Procurement," Working Papers 122, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure; auctions; regulation.;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:y:2013:i:2:p:161-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.