Input-Output Structure and New Keynesian Phillips Curve
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrella, Ivan & Rossi, Raffaele & Santoro, Emiliano, 2014.
"Discretion vs. timeless perspective under model-consistent stabilization objectives,"
Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 84-88.
- Ivan Petrella & Raffaele Rossi & Emiliano Santoro, 2013. "Discretion vs. Timeless Perspective under Model-consistent Stabilization Objectives," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1306, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Petrella, Ivan & Rossi, Raffaele & Santoro, Emiliano, 2013. "Discretion vs. Timeless Perspective under Model-consistent Stabilization Objectives," CEPR Discussion Papers 9731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Federico di Pace, 2008. "Revisiting the Comovement Puzzle: the Input-Output Structure as an Additional Solution," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0807, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Ivan Petrella & Raffaele Rossi & Emiliano Santoro, 2012. "Discretion vs. Timeless Perspective Policy-Making: the Role of Input-Output Interactions," Discussion Papers 12-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspricing under uncertainty; inflation; Phillips curve;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E39 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:99:y:2009:i:2:p:145-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.