Early Announcement of a Public Pension Reform in Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fedotenkov, Igor, 2016.
"Ignorance is bliss: Should a pension reform be announced?,"
Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 135-137.
- Fedotenkov, Igor, 2016. "Ignorance is bliss: Should a pension reform be announced?," MPRA Paper 71336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:96:y:2006:i:5:p:179-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .