Market Transparency and Competition Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- H. Peter Møllgaard & Per Baltzer Overgaard, 2001. "Market Transparency and Competition Policy," CIE Discussion Papers 2001-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Møllgaard, H. Peter & Overgaard, Per Baltzer, 2001. "Market Transparency And Competition Policy," Working Papers 06-2001, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Møllgaard, Peter, 2002. "Must Trust Bust?," Working Papers 02-2002, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Gu, Yiquan & Wenzel, Tobias, 2015. "Consumer confusion, obfuscation, and price regulation," RIEI Working Papers 2015-04, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Per Baltzer Overgaard & Peter Møllgaard, 2005.
"Information Exchange, Market Transparency and Dynamic Oligopoly,"
CIE Discussion Papers
2005-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Overgaard, Per Baltzer & Møllgaard, Peter, 2006. "Information Exchange, Market Transparency and Dynamic Oligopoly," Working Papers 13-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Per Baltzer Overgaard & H. Peter Møllgaard, 2007. "Information Exchange, Market Transparency and Dynamic Oligopoly," Economics Working Papers 2007-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Rasch, Alexander & Herre, Jesko, 2013. "Customer-side transparency, elastic demand, and tacit collusion under differentiation," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-59.
- Nils-Henrik M. von der Fehr, 2013. "Transparency in Electricity Markets," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Schouteten, Joachim & Van Lembergen, Katrien & Molnár, Adrienn & Tarantini, Federico & Heene, Aimé & Gellynck, Xavier, 2014. "The European Food Prices Monitoring Tool as a Prerequisite for more Price Transparency in the Food Chain," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199387, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- KNAUFF, Malgorzata, 2006. "Market transparency and Bertrand competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2006037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:91:y:2001:i:4:p:11-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.