Financing Community Facilities: A Case Study Of The Parks And Recreational General Obligation Bond Measure Of San Jose, California
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rivers, Mary Jean & Yates, Barbara M., 1997. "City size and geographic segmentation in the municipal bond market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 633-645.
- Vikram Nanda & Rajdeep Singh, 2004. "Bond Insurance: What Is Special About Munis?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(5), pages 2253-2280, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity Infrastructure and Services; Municipal Bonds; Public Finance;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:terumm:v:4:y:2009:i:11:p:34-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .