Strategic Segmentation – The Preamble of Developing a Company Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Kui-Son & Cho, Woo-Hyun & Lee, Sunhee & Lee, Hanjoon & Kim, Chankon, 2004. "The relationships among quality, value, satisfaction and behavioral intention in health care provider choice: A South Korean study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 913-921, August.
- Olu Ojo, 2010. "The Relationship Between Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction in the Telecommunication Industry: Evidence From Nigeria," BRAND. Broad Research in Accounting, Negotiation, and Distribution, EduSoft Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 88-100, September.
- Kwaku Appiah-Adu, 1999. "Marketing Effectiveness and Customer Retention in the Service Sector," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 26-41, July.
- Brady, Michael K. & Robertson, Christopher J., 2001. "Searching for a consensus on the antecedent role of service quality and satisfaction: an exploratory cross-national study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 53-60, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandra Ioana IONESCU FLOREA & Rãzvan-Andrei CORBOª, 2015. "Supplier Relationship Strategies in the Automotive Industry: An International Comparative Analysis," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(4), pages 451-460, October.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic segmentation; key success factors; strategic segmentation criteria; strategic segments.;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:15:y:2014:i:4:p:461-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .