The Study of the Basic Didactic Means through Simulative Modeling at the Microsocial Level of a Faculty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ouchi, William, 1981. "Theory Z: How American business can meet the Japanese challenge," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 82-83.
- Ion Petrescu, 2009. "Managementul dezvoltarii durabile," Expert Books, The Expert Publishing House, edition 1, number 9789736181917.
More about this item
Keywordsbasic didactic means; number of shifts; deficit of didactic means; simulative modelling.;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:12:y:2011:i:3:p:513-520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .