Persuasive Communication At The Academic Level And How To Make It More Effective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirela BARDI, 2013. "Developing Public Managers’ English Language Communication Skills – Proposal for a Textbook Design and Evaluation Model," REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2013(20), pages 6-24, June.
- Sorin Burlacu & Daniel Jiroveanu, 2012. "The Role Of Support Open Source Systems To Improve The Quality Of Decisions In An Educational Institution In Romania," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 641-647, November.
- repec:rom:rampas:v:2016:y:2016:i:26:p:25-48 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspersuasive communication; teaching process; effective participation.;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rampas:v:2012:y:2012:i:18:p:26-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .