Regional Development Through Investmentsin Renewable Energy Projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Valentina RaDULESCU & Ildiko IOAN, 2009. "Economical Crisis And The European Union’S Cohesion Policy," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(1), pages 62-67, December.
- del Río, Pablo & Burguillo, Mercedes, 2008. "Assessing the impact of renewable energy deployment on local sustainability: Towards a theoretical framework," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 1325-1344, June.
- Lazrak, F. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P. & Rouwendal, J., 2009. "Cultural heritage and creative cities: an economic evaluation perspective," Serie Research Memoranda 0036, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Silverio HERNÁNDEZ-MORENO, 2009. "Current Technologies Applied To Urban Sustainable Development," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(4(13)), pages 125-140, November.
- del Río, Pablo & Burguillo, Mercedes, 2009. "An empirical analysis of the impact of renewable energy deployment on local sustainability," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1314-1325, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zamfir, Andreea & Colesca, Sofia Elena & Corbos, Razvan-Andrei, 2016. "Public policies to support the development of renewable energy in Romania: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 87-106.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment; regional development; renewable energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:efinvm:v:10:y:2011:i:1:p:7-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.