The economic policy of the allies in the post-war West Germany (1945-1947 years)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loaiza Quintero, Osmar Leandro & Franco Vásquez, Liliana Yaned, 2012.
"Un estudio acerca de los determinantes de la productividad y la ineficiencia técnica en la industria colombiana, 1992-2007
[Determinants of productivity and technical inefficiency in Colombia’s man," MPRA Paper 47736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jun 2013.
- Jasra, Javed Mahmood & Khan, Muhammad Asif & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Rehman, Rana Aziz Ur & Azam, Rauf i, 2010. "Determinants of business success of small and medium enterprises," MPRA Paper 40685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ray Hudson, 2002. "Changing Industrial Production Systems and Regional Development in the New Europe," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 45, One-Europe Programme.
- Lauring, Jakob & Klitmøller, Anders, 2015. "Corporate language-based communication avoidance in MNCs: A multi-sited ethnography approach," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 46-55.
More about this item
Keywordsthe economic system of the Third Reich; post-war Germany; the zone of occupation in Germany; the Marshall Plan; economic policy; the occupation policy in Germany; foreign policy; institutional changes;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.