Strategic Development Prospects for the Labor Market in Romania, as Introduced by the Europe 2020 Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dilip Ratha & Sanket Mohapatra & Ani Silwal, 2010. "Outlook for Remittance Flows 2010-11 : Remittance Flows to Developing Countries Remained Resilient in 2009, Expected to Recover During 2010-11," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10931, The World Bank.
- Mohapatra, Sanket & Ratha, Dilip, 2010.
"Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Migration and Remittances,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 2, pages 1-8, February.
- Sanket Mohapatra & Dilip Ratha, 2010. "Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Migration and Remittances," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10210, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emiliano COLANTONIO & Gianluigi NICO, 2014. "CAN OKUN’s LAW EXPLAIN DECENT WORK DEFICIT FOR YOUNG PEOPLE IN EUROPE? A FOCUS ON THE ROMANIAN ECONOMY," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 38(1(47)), pages 5-35, June.
- Viorica CHI?U, 2012. "Skills Management: A Base for Increasing Economic Competitiveness in Romania," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(1), pages 19-33, June.
More about this item
Keywordslabor force and employment; size and structure; simulation of growth of apparent productivity;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2010:i:5:p:100-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .