Price Deregulation in the Brokerage Industry: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Shinhua, 2008. "Commission deregulation and performance of securities firms: Further evidence from Japan," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 355-368.
- Baker, Malcolm & Stein, Jeremy C., 2004.
"Market liquidity as a sentiment indicator,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 271-299, June.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeremy C. Stein, 2002. "Market Liquidity as a Sentiment Indicator," NBER Working Papers 8816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeremy C. Stein, 2002. "Market Liquidity as a Sentiment Indicator," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1977, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Luke Bortoli & Alex Frino & Elvis Jarnecic, 2004. "Differences in the Cost of Trade Execution Services on Floor-Based and Electronic Futures Markets," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 26(1), pages 73-87, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:9:y:1978:i:autumn:p:633-641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .