Majority Choice and the Objective Function of the Firm under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin Mansfield & John Rapoport & Anthony Romeo & Samuel Wagner & George Beardsley, 1977. "Social and Private Rates of Return from Industrial Innovations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 221-240.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1980. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 863-873, December.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Christensen, Laurits R, 1974. "Testing for the Existence of a Consistent Aggregate Index of Labor Inputs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 391-404, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crès, Hervé & Tvede, Mich, 2009.
"Production in incomplete markets: Expectations matter for political stability,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3-4), pages 212-222, March.
- Hervé Crès & Mich Tvede, 2009. "Production in Incomplete Markets: Expectations Matter for Political Stability," Discussion Papers 09-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hervé Crès & Mich Tvede, 2009. "Production in incomplete markets: Expectations matter for political stability," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10267, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/10281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hervé Crès & Mich Tvede, 2005. "Portfolio Diversification and Internalization of Production Externalities through Majority Voting," Working Papers hal-01065579, HAL.
- CRES, Hervé & TVEDE, Mich, 2004. "The Dreze and Grossman-Hart criteria for production in incomplete markets: Voting foundations and compared political stability," Les Cahiers de Recherche 794, HEC Paris.
- Azar, José & Schmalz, Martin & Tecu, Isabel, 2017. "Anti-Competitive Effects of Common Ownership," IESE Research Papers D/1169, IESE Business School.
- Hervé Crès & Mich Tvede, 2005.
"Portfolio Diversification and Internalization of Production Externalities through Majority Voting,"
Sciences Po publications
816/2005, Sciences Po.
- Crès, Hervé & Tvede, Mich, 2006. "Portfolio diversification and internalization of production externalities through majority voting," Les Cahiers de Recherche 816, HEC Paris.
- Ritzberger, Klaus, 2005. "Shareholder voting," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 69-72, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:10:y:1979:i:autumn:p:670-682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .