Regtech as a new legal challenge
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross P. Buckley & Douglas W. Arner & Dirk A. Zetzsche & Rolf H. Weber, 2020. "The road to RegTech: the (astonishing) example of the European Union," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(1), pages 26-36, March.
- Michael Becker & Rüdiger Buchkremer, 2018. "Ranking of current information technologies by risk and regulatory compliance officers at financial institutions – a German perspective," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 10(1), pages 007-026, June.
- Michael Becker & Kevin Merz & Rüdiger Buchkremer, 2020. "RegTech—the application of modern information technology in regulatory affairs: areas of interest in research and practice," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 161-167, October.
- Anil Savio Kavuri & Alistair Milne, 2019. "FinTech and the future of financial services: What are the research gaps?," CAMA Working Papers 2019-18, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
KeywordsFinTech; IT-based reporting; Know-your-customer; RegTech; Surveillance;
All these keywords.
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jofitr:1603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.capco.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Prof. Shahin Shojai (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.capco.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.