The Organization of Lending and the Use of Credit Scoring Techniques in Italian Banks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Albareto, Giorgio & Benvenuti, Michele & Mocetti, Sauro & Pagnini, Marcello & Rossi, Paola, 2011. "The Organization of Lending and the Use of Credit Scoring Techniques in Italian Banks," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 32, pages 143-158.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Doucet & Vladislav Tadić, 2003. "Parameter estimation in general state-space models using particle methods," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(2), pages 409-422, June.
- Roncalli, Thierry & Teiletche, Jérôme, 2008. "An Alternative Approach to Alternative Beta," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 24, pages 43-52.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/812 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vikas Agarwal, 2004. "Risks and Portfolio Decisions Involving Hedge Funds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(1), pages 63-98.
- Antonio Diez De Los Rios & René Garcia, 2011.
"Assessing and valuing the nonlinear structure of hedge fund returns,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 193-212, March.
- Antonio Diez de los Rios & René Garcia, 2006. "Assessing and Valuing the Non-Linear Structure of Hedge Fund Returns," Staff Working Papers 06-31, Bank of Canada.
- Amin, Gaurav S. & Kat, Harry M., 2003.
"Hedge Fund Performance 1990–2000: Do the “Money Machines” Really Add Value?,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 251-274, June.
- Gaurav Amin & Harry. M Kat, 2001. "Hedge Fund Performance 1990-2000- Do the "Money Machines" Really Add Value?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2001-05, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Sep 2001.
- Merton, Robert C, 1981. "On Market Timing and Investment Performance. I. An Equilibrium Theory of Value for Market Forecasts," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(3), pages 363-406, July.
- Fung, W. & Hsieh, D A., 2007. "Hedge fund replication strategies: implications for investors and regulators," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 10, pages 55-66, April.
- Fung, William & Hsieh, David A, 1997. "Empirical Characteristics of Dynamic Trading Strategies: The Case of Hedge Funds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 275-302.
- Fung, William & Hsieh, David A., 1999. "A primer on hedge funds," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 309-331, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crawford, Gregory S. & Pavanini, Nicola & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015.
"Asymmetric Information and Imperfect Competition in Lending Markets,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
227, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crawford, Gregory S. & Pavanini, Nicola & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Asymmetric Information and Imperfect Competition in Lending Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Nicola Pavanini & Fabiano Schivardi, 2017. "Asymmetric Information and Imperfect Competition in Lending Markets," EIEF Working Papers Series 1712, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2017.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Nicola Pavanini & Fabiano Schivardi, 2015. "Asymmetric information and imperfect competition in lending markets," ECON - Working Papers 192, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Giorgio Albareto & Roberto Felici & Enrico Sette, 2016. "Does credit scoring improve the selection of borrowers and credit quality?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1090, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stefano Filomeni & Gregory F. Udell & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016.
"Hardening Soft Information: How Far Has Technology Taken Us?,"
CSEF Working Papers
455, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Stefano Filomeni & Gregory F. Udell & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "Hardening Soft Information: How Far Has Technology Taken Us?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 121, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Cenni, Stefano & Monferrà, Stefano & Salotti, Valentina & Sangiorgi, Marco & Torluccio, Giuseppe, 2015. "Credit rationing and relationship lending. Does firm size matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 249-265.
- Sauro Mocetti & Marcello Pagnini & Enrico Sette, 2017. "Information Technology and Banking Organization," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 313-338, June.
- Masazumi Hattori & Kohei Shintani & Hirofumi Uchida, 2012. "Authority and Soft Information Production within a Bank Organization," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Crawfordy, Gregory S & Pavaniniz, Nicola & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2013. "Asymmetric Information and Imperfect Competition in the Loan Market," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 167, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Marcello Pagnini & Silvia Del Prete & Paola Rossi & Valerio Vacca, 2013. "Lending Organization and Credit Supply During the Crisis," ERSA conference papers ersa13p673, European Regional Science Association.
- Silvia Del Prete & Stefano Federico, 2014. "Trade and finance: is there more than just 'trade finance'? Evidence from matched bank-firm data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 948, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:165-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Del Prete & Marcello Pagnini & Paola Rossi & Valerio Vacca, 2017. "Lending organization and credit supply during the 2008-09 crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1108, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Leandro D’Aurizio & Tommaso Oliviero & Livio Romano, 2012. "Family firms and the agency cost of debt: The role of soft information during a crisis," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/22, European University Institute.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Benetton, Matteo & Gavazza, Alessandro, 2017.
"The role of prepayment penalties in mortgage loans,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 165-179.
- Beltratti, Andrea E & Benetton, Matteo & Gavazza, Alessandro, 2015. "The Role of Prepayment Penalties in Mortgage Loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 10504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Battistin, Erich & Graziano, Clara & Parigi, Bruno M., 2012. "Connections and performance in bankers’ turnover," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 470-487.
- repec:kap:jfsres:v:51:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10693-016-0250-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9838-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbanking organization; distance; delegation; credit scoring; relationship lending;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jofitr:1463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Shahin Shojai). General contact details of provider: http://www.capco.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.