Measuring convergence of the new member countries’ exchange rates to the euro
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009. "Measuring Convergence of the New Member Countries’ Exchange Rates to the Euro," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward I. Altman & Brooks Brady & Andrea Resti & Andrea Sironi, 2005. "The Link between Default and Recovery Rates: Theory, Empirical Evidence, and Implications," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(6), pages 2203-2228, November.
- Dvorak, Tomas & Podpiera, Richard, 2006. "European Union enlargement and equity markets in accession countries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 129-146, June.
- Egert, Balazs & Kocenda, Evzen, 2007.
"Interdependence between Eastern and Western European stock markets: Evidence from intraday data,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 184-203, June.
- Balazs Egert & Evzen Kocenda, 2005. "Contagion Across and Integration of Central and Eastern European Stock Markets: Evidence from Intraday Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp798, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brian L. Betker, 1997. "The Administrative Costs of Debt Restructurings: Some Recent Evidence," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(4), Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sibbertsen, Philipp & Wegener, Christoph & Basse, Tobias, 2014.
"Testing for a break in the persistence in yield spreads of EMU government bonds,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 109-118.
- Sibbertsen, Philipp & Wegener, Christoph & Basse, Tobias, 2013. "Testing for a Break in the Persistence in Yield Spreads of EMU Government Bonds," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-517, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; exchange rates; transition economies; principal components analysis;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jofitr:1400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Shahin Shojai). General contact details of provider: http://www.capco.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.