The New Regionalism in the Americas: The Case of Mercosur
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vito Tanzi, 2005. "Building regional infrastructure in Latin America," INTAL Working Papers 2642, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Anneke Jessen & Christopher Vignoles, 2005. "Jamaica: trade, integration and the quest for growth," INTAL Working Papers 1264, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2005.
"The FTAA and the political economy of protection in Brazil and the US,"
Textos para discussão
494, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2006. "The FTAA and the Political Economy of Protection in Brazil and the U.S," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2666, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2006. "The FTAA and the political economy of protection in Brazil and the US," INTAL Working Papers 2646, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Elsnit, 2005. "Second Annual Conference of the Euro-Latin Study Network on Integration and Trade, ELSNIT : Issues papers," INTAL Working Papers 2414, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Eric T. Miller, 2005. "Achievements and challenges of trade capacity building : a practitioner's analysis of the CAFTA process and its lessons for the multilateral system," INTAL Working Papers 1268, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Mkrtchyan Arevik, 2013. "Trade impact of non-tariff trade costs. An Assessment of the Customs Union of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan," EERC Working Paper Series 13/14e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Arevik Mkrtchyan, 2015. "Determining the Common External Tariff in a Customs Union: Evidence from the Eurasian Customs Union," BEROC Working Paper Series 27, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0400-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vito Tanzi, 2005. "The production and financing of regional public goods," INTAL Working Papers 2824, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Luis A. Arias & Alberto Barreix & Alexis Valencia & Luiz Villela, 2005. "The harmonization of indirect taxes in the Andean Community," INTAL Working Papers 2820, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Robert Devlin & Ziga Vodusek, 2005. "Trade related capacity building : an overview in the context of Latin American trade policy and the MERCOSUR-EU association agreement," INTAL Working Papers 1262, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRegionalism; Customs; Free Trade Area; Mercosur;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .