The New Regionalism in the Americas: The Case of Mercosur
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vito Tanzi, 2005. "Building regional infrastructure in Latin America," INTAL Working Papers 2642, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Anneke Jessen & Christopher Vignoles, 2005. "Jamaica: trade, integration and the quest for growth," INTAL Working Papers 1264, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2005.
"The FTAA and the political economy of protection in Brazil and the US,"
Textos para discussão
494, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2006. "The FTAA and the Political Economy of Protection in Brazil and the U.S," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2666, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2006. "The FTAA and the political economy of protection in Brazil and the US," INTAL Working Papers 2646, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Elsnit, 2005. "Second Annual Conference of the Euro-Latin Study Network on Integration and Trade, ELSNIT : Issues papers," INTAL Working Papers 2414, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Eric T. Miller, 2005. "Achievements and challenges of trade capacity building : a practitioner's analysis of the CAFTA process and its lessons for the multilateral system," INTAL Working Papers 1268, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Mkrtchyan Arevik, 2013. "Trade impact of non-tariff trade costs. An Assessment of the Customs Union of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan," EERC Working Paper Series 13/14e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Arevik Mkrtchyan, 2015. "Determining the Common External Tariff in a Customs Union: Evidence from the Eurasian Customs Union," BEROC Working Paper Series 27, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Vito Tanzi, 2005. "The production and financing of regional public goods," INTAL Working Papers 2824, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Luis A. Arias & Alberto Barreix & Alexis Valencia & Luiz Villela, 2005. "The harmonization of indirect taxes in the Andean Community," INTAL Working Papers 2820, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Robert Devlin & Ziga Vodusek, 2005. "Trade related capacity building : an overview in the context of Latin American trade policy and the MERCOSUR-EU association agreement," INTAL Working Papers 1262, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRegionalism; Customs; Free Trade Area; Mercosur;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.