An Assessment of The Turkish Disability Act in View of Social Model
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPeople with disabilities; Medical model; Social model; Disability rights movement; Social rights of people with disabilities;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:buecrj:0025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adem Anbar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiulutr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .