Las Hidroeléctricas deben contribuir para un desarrollo territorial sostenible! Una revisión de perspectivas, contradicciones y opciones urgentes para territorios rurales en Guatemala
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Funtowicz, Silvio O. & Ravetz, Jerome R., 1994. "The worth of a songbird: ecological economics as a post-normal science," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 197-207, August.
- Weede, Erich, 1992. "Governing the commons -- the evolution of institutions for collective action : Elinor Ostrom, (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1990) pp. XVIII + 280, ISBN 0-521-40599-8, $14.95," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 344-347, May.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1989. "The case for methodological pluralism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-57, February.
More about this item
Keywordspolíticas públicas energéticas; energía renovable hidroeléctrica; desarrollo territorial rural; conflictos territoriales; Guatemala;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rib:revibe:rev16_17_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jesús Ramos-Martín). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ribecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.