Staggered Wages, Financial Frictions, and the International Comovement Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hirata, Hideaki, 2014.
"Preference shocks, international frictions, and international business cycles,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 92-104.
- Hideaki Hirata, "undated". "Preference Shocks, International Frictions, and International Business Cycles," Working Paper 187751, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Hideaki Hirata, 2014. "Preference Shocks, International Frictions, and International Business Cycles," Working Paper 164446, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Yossi Yakhin, 2008. "Financial Integration And Cyclicality Of Monetary Policy In Small Open Economies," Working Papers 0811, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Dmitriev, Alexandre & Roberts, Ivan, 2012.
"International business cycles with complete markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 862-875.
- Alexandre Dmitriev & Ivan Roberts, 2013. "International Business Cycles with Complete Markets," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2013-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Dmitriev, Alexandre & Krznar, Ivo, 2012. "Habit Persistence And International Comovements," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S3), pages 312-330, November.
- Dmitriev, Alexandre & Roberts, Ivan, 2013. "The cost of adjustment: On comovement between the trade balance and the terms of trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 689-700.
- Dmitriev, Alexandre, 2017. "Composite habits and international transmission of business cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1-34.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational real business cycles; Staggered wages; Comovement; Incomplete financial markets;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:issued:06-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.