The Pace Of The Development In Communications And Information Technologies Is Driving The Information Society To Yesterdayâ€™S Incredible Steps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- GREU, Victor, 2011. "Evaluating The Development Steps Based On Life-Inspired Strategies For The Information And Communications Technologies," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 2(4), pages 11-19, December.
- GREU, Victor, 2012. "Searching The Right Tracks Of New Technologies In The Earth Race For A Balance Between Progress And Survival," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 3(1), pages 07-13, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GREU, Victor, 2013. "The Exponential Development Of The Information And Communications Technologies A Complex Process Which Is Generating Progress Knowledge From People To People," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 4(2), pages 16-21, July.
- GREU, Victor, 2016. "Tomorrow’s Paradox: Refining Knowledge by Smarter Information and Communications Technologies while Humans Tend to Become a Limited Factor of Performance," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 7(1), pages 10-17, April.
- repec:rdc:journl:v:4:y:2013:i:2:p:16-20 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscommunications and information technologies; information society; mobile communications; Moore Law; exadata.;
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:4:y:2013:i:1:p:08-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodor Valentin Purcarea) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.