An investigation of Budget-Related Antecedents of Job Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:11:y:1973:i::p:225-253 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:acctbr:v:33:y:2003:i:2:p:91-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chenhall, Robert H. & Brownell, Peter, 1988. "The effect of participative budgeting on job satisfaction and performance: Role ambiguity as an intervening variable," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 225-233, April.
- Ned Kock, 2011. "Using WarpPLS in e-Collaboration Studies: Mediating Effects, Control and Second Order Variables, and Algorithm Choices," International Journal of e-Collaboration (IJeC), IGI Global, vol. 7(3), pages 1-13, July.
- Brownell, Peter, 1983. "Leadership style, budgetary participation and managerial behavior," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 307-321, October.
- Nouri, H. & Parker, R. J., 1998. "The relationship between budget participation and job performance: The roles of budget adequacy and organizational commitment," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 467-483.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:19:y:2008:i:8:p:1431-1453 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parker, Robert J. & Kyj, Larissa, 2006. "Vertical information sharing in the budgeting process," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 27-45, January.
- repec:bla:joares:v:20:y:1982:i:1:p:12-27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbs:ijbrss:v:5:y:2016:i:3:p:38-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Umit Hacioglu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbffea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.